Camp Casey Detroit

Friday, September 02, 2005

confessions of a jazz freak

Just wanted to let my sisters and brothers know that I'll be an infrequent visitor at Camp Casey Detroit this weekend, and will probably not be posting any photos or entries on this blog until after Monday. I'm sure the jazz-lovers understand!

As a jazz freak for 49 of my 63 years on this planet, I try not to miss a minute of Detroit's free International Jazz Festival every Labor Day weekend. So I'll see you for a couple of hours at the camp this afternoon (Friday), but to see me after that just walk down Woodward to Campus Martius Park and Hart Plaza, and I'll be there!

Hope you'll keep posting photos and journal entries in my absence so I can keep up with your good work. See you Tuesday afternoon...

--Patricia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home